Prior to our course or throughout the course, it would be to your advantage if you read some of the available books that talk about a variety of topics – neurobiology, quantum physics, the brain, reality and how it is constructed, as well as psychological principles that are at the forefront of human thinking at the moment.
Below is a suggested list organized from what I believe is the most valuable and important down to the least. I would suggest reading with a highlighter and then going back through to make notes from each. The material that each contains will become really beneficial to your practice and the background you bring to it.
If you have other books, articles, etc. you have found useful, feel free to send them along. And when the facebook group is added, please post all relevant information to the group so that they too have it.
- Napkin Notes: On the Art of Living – Dr. G. Michael Durst – an excellent synopsis of things that we will talk about in the course.
- You Are Not Your Brain: The 4-Step Solution for Changing Bad Habits, Ending Unhealthy Thinking, and Taking Control of Your Life by Jeffrey M. Schwartz (Author), Rebecca Gladding (Author)
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself – Dr. Joe Dispenza
- How Quantum Physicists Build New Beliefs – Greg Kuhn – mostly the information on the quantum field and how quantum physics links to reality – his particular process doesn’t work well but his knowledge of quantum physics is very good.
- E2 – Pam Grout
- The Happiness Advantage – Shawn Achor
- What Does That Mean – Eldon Taylor
- The Intention Experiment – Lynne McTaggart
- How We Decide – Jonah Lehrer
- The Brain That Changes Itself – Norman Doidge, MD
- You Are the Placebo – Dr. Joe Dispenza