Personality Dimensions ® Facilitator Certification (Level 1)
9 Broad Street Brockville, ON
November 10-12, 2016
Registration deadline is November 1, 2016
Level 1, Personality Dimensions Certification Program
Personality Dimensions is simply an AWESOME tool that is useful to a variety of people for any number of purposes. It helps others to:
- Discover their natural strengths, stressors, and values as well as those of others around them
- Understand those they find most different, frustrating or hard to serve
- Develop better strategies to relate to, communicate with, teach, motivate, lead and engage everyone
- Build stronger, more cohesive teams, workplaces and families
- Build healthier relationships with friends, partners, and loved ones.
Who is this training for?
- Team Leaders, Leaders, Managers
- Management Consultants
- Organizational and Human Resources Specialists
- Career/Vocational Practitioners
- Individual/Family Counsellors/Therapists
- School Guidance Counsellors
This workshop is for those who would like to deliver Personality Dimensions training within their own organization or for external clients.
|The Canada Job Grant helps employers train new or existing employees for jobs that need to be filled. This flexible program is designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes, in all industries and regions. Having the right skills helps employees excel and succeed in today’s fast-paced labour market.
What does this mean? Under the terms of the program, most of the Personality Dimensions® Certification programs offered in Canada are eligible for funding. 2/3 of the cost of training qualifies for reimbursement.
For information on this application process in Canada, please go to: http://www.tcu.gov.on.ca/eng/employmentontario/employers/jobGrant.html
In this three day course you will experience and learn how to deliver Personality Dimensions® workshops for diverse groups and topics. You will learn about the historical and practical developments in temperament, as well as the importance of each component of a Personality Dimensions® workshop and the ethical considerations for using the model appropriately.
Experiencing both classroom and hands-on, interactive learning you will: participate in activities typically used in a workshop; learn practical skills and knowledge of adult learning for facilitators; create and customize your own Personality Dimensions® introductory workshop; and learn about the various Personality Dimensions products available, and their appropriate uses.
Upon successful completion of the certification program you will be qualified to run Personality Dimensions® introductory and application workshops. You will also receive a certificate designating your qualification, and
- have access to all applications of the Personality Dimensions® system for workshops on Teambuilding, Communication, Work/Life Balance, Learning Styles, Conflict and others!
- may Promote yourself as a Qualified Facilitator (Level 1) AND
- charge for your services
This certification program will enable you to:
- Become familiar with the Personality Dimensions® model, resources, and delivery expectations
- Develop strategies and applications applicable to a variety of settings
- Enhance your facilitation skills
- Certify you to:
- Purchase training and other related materials from Career / LifeSkills resources
- Promote yourself as a Qualified Facilitator (Level 1)
- Facilitate Personality Dimensions® workshops
- Charge for your services
- Provide statistical data on participants to assist in updating profile statistics
Note: To achieve qualification status, participants must attend all 3 days of training and successfully complete an exam on the third day. You should anticipate homework on the evenings of the first and second day of the program.
For more information about the Personality Dimensions® assessment tool visit: http://www.personalitydimensions.com
Your Facilitator: Heather Elliott is a Mindful Change therapist, certified negotiator, life coach, couples’ counselor, corporate trainer, and Certified Level 2 Personality Dimensions® trainer / facilitator. She has extensive experience in delivering the Personality Dimensions® model through workshops, teambuilding and one-on-one life coaching. She utilizes the model to facilitate open communication and understanding in order to reduce conflict and stress.
Fees: Each participant must pay $975.00 (plus 5% GST) Completed registration form and fee must be received by November 1, 2016.
Cancellation Policy Full refunds will be issued if the session is cancelled by the trainer. A $500.00 cancellation fee will be applied if registrant cancels after the payment deadline of August 18. There will be no refund for “no shows”.
Is Personality Dimensions® completely new for you? If you’re not available or ready to take the 3 day certification training, but still keen to experience Personality Dimensions®, then check out our 1 day workshop here.